Sixteen years ago, contributing writers Joe and Lee Minick equipped their Mason 43, Southern Cross, with a Heart Interface Freedom 20 charger/inverter and a Link 2000R from Cruising Equipment, both made by companies based in Valley Forge, Penn. When both of these units were ruined during a knockdown (see PS, April 2013 online), they were forced to look for a replacement.
More Cabin Comfort
- Subscribers Only — After several fits and starts, the LED lighting revolution has hit its full stride. Sure, el cheapo LEDs with their...
- Theres nothing more satisfying than capping a pleasant day on the water with a good meal, be it burgers and...
- On strolling through Port Townsend (Wash.) Boat Haven, while I was having some work done on my boat, I saw this boat...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)