Alpenglow and Hella lead the pack of reading and bulkhead lights.
After several fits and starts, the LED lighting revolution has hit its full stride. Sure, el cheapo LEDs with their flickering beams and buzzing radio frequency interference (RFI) still flood the marketthe number of LED bulb factories in China is staggeringhowever, thanks to this report, the second in a series that began in the June 2014 issue, you can now invest with confidence in that long-postponed interior lighting overhaul.
More Cabin Comfort
- Theres nothing more satisfying than capping a pleasant day on the water with a good meal, be it burgers and...
- On strolling through Port Townsend (Wash.) Boat Haven, while I was having some work done on my boat, I saw this boat...
- When boats are buttoned up in humid climates, the battle against mildew begins. With the goal of keeping onboard...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)