Never Give Up
On strolling through Port Townsend (Wash.) Boat Haven, while I was having some work done on my boat, I saw this boat (photo at right) and the owners attitude written on a sign in front of the boat. It reminded me of your June 18, 2013 blog, Dont Let Refit Pitfalls Derail Your Cruising Plans.
More Cabin Comfort
- When boats are buttoned up in humid climates, the battle against mildew begins. With the goal of keeping onboard...
- Subscribers Only — A few steps above the old cedar bucket, portable marine toilets are essentially glorified waste containers, but a...
- Subscribers Only — In our search for stowable, seaworthy seating, we rounded up six padded chairs with self-supporting backrests and...
What major system on your boat is in most need of upgrade?
- a. propulsion (engine, prop, etc.) (155 votes)
- b. sails, rig (327 votes)
- c. electronics (215 votes)
- d. plumbing (78 votes)
- e. refrigeration (104 votes)
- f. electrical system (150 votes)
- g. HVAC (heating/ AC) (65 votes)