When it comes to cruising gear, it pays to think outside the box.
Our 38-foot catamaran, Josepheline, was built by Lightwave Yachts near Brisbane, Australia. Josepheline draws 3 feet, 6 inches and has a 22-foot beam. It is a fairly conventional design: mini fin keels, two forward queen berths under the bridgedeck, a double berth aft to starboard, and a decent sized shower and head located aft in the port hull. Shes stood the test of timeand distance. Weve cruised about 35,000 nautical miles aboard Josepheline.
- Theres nothing more satisfying than capping a pleasant day on the water with a good meal, be it burgers and...
- We compared four popular, portable coffee-making methods in search of the best java-brewing method for the galley....
- Subscribers Only — Do aftermarket smart controls really improve your fridge compressors efficiency? In this update to...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)