By David Liscio
If you reach for the onboard first-aid kit and find out there isnt one, dont panic during an emergency. Some out-of-the-box thinking will help put the needed medical tools in your hands. The guiding rule to survival is to use whats available and improvise.
- Telemedicine, the ability to remotely treat patients in far-flung corners of the world, was still in its infancy in...
- If your cruising plans include bluewater voyaging or sailing to the far-reaches of the world, then packing a...
- In the course of writing five books about accidents and survival at sea, Michael Tougias interviewed many survivors...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)