Lifejackets and Harnesses
Two years ago, I purchased a Water Witch bilge pump switch. When it developed a glitch, I called Kathleen at Water Witch Inc.s San Diego office (www.waterwitchinc.com). She asked me a couple of questions, then assured me the replacement part would be shipped the following day. It was, followed by an email saying it had shipped. It arrived 10 days later (international), complete with a personal note. Does it better than this? I think not.
More Lifejackets and Harnesses
- Subscribers Only — For this test, we rounded up seven flotation aids from four manufacturers: Float Tech, Gill, Spinlock, and...
- A few issues ago, you had a short article on deck hardware (blocks, traveler, cars, etc.) that included Garhauer, and...
- Subscribers Only — For this test, we rounded up six high-performance, U.S. Coast Guard certified Type III personal flotation devices...
- In the course of writing five books about accidents and survival at sea, Michael Tougias interviewed many survivors...
- We got some heartbreaking news just before this issue was on its way to the printer: On May 9, British Olympic...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)