Mailport & PS Advisor
More Mailport & PS Advisor
- I couldnt ask for better service from Doyle Sailmakers (www.doylesails.com). The leach-line cleat broke on my...
- Here is a question that has puzzled me for a long time. Many financial institutions offer financing on...
- Three years ago, I bought a 1968 Hinterhoeller HR28 from a local junkyard that had paid $250 for it with plans to...
- A few issues ago, you had a short article on deck hardware (blocks, traveler, cars, etc.) that included Garhauer, and...
- I was wondering whether you might have any comments on using bottom paint on the boats interior to help fight...
- How thick is too thick for the buildup of old layers of bottom paint? This question arises because I have just...
- I am restoring old fiberglass sailing club boats (Rhodes 19s) in a confined, heated space in winter, and I need to...
- I am in the middle of a complete refit of a 1978 CSY 44. A while back, I purchased four bronze portholes from New...
- Subscribers Only — In your article on bow design trends (PS, January 2013), you feature a picture of a Gozzard to illustrate the...
Thank you very much for the excellent review of the Firstwatch Flotation Bomber and Coat (
What major system on your boat is in most need of upgrade?
- a. propulsion (engine, prop, etc.) (155 votes)
- b. sails, rig (327 votes)
- c. electronics (215 votes)
- d. plumbing (78 votes)
- e. refrigeration (104 votes)
- f. electrical system (150 votes)
- g. HVAC (heating/ AC) (65 votes)