In response to your Mailport article (May 2016) on re-designing the Value Guide tables to be more friendly to color-vision deficient readers: I am red/green color deficient. Color-blind is a misleading term as most of us are not blind to red or green, just deficient in detecting shades of these colors in certain situations. Be aware that there are other colors to which some people are insensitive; red/green is just the most common.
- Hunter 30: Still the ‘Affordable Fantasy’
- Pencil-Thin Anchor Rode
- Through-bolting Fiberglass: An Inquiry into Failure Modes
- Sewn Splices Two-Year Followup
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)