In response to your December 2015 article on fuel overfill prevention devices: After my own frustrating experiences with fuel spills when using jerry cans at sea and at anchor, I have been using a shaker siphon for several years. However, the handling of the siphon afterwards always resulted in some dripping, and the twistiness of the tubing added to the problem.
- Which MOB Lights Shine Bright?
- The Modern Classic Racer-Cruiser
- Sonar that Sees What’s Ahead
- Tall-step Syndrome
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)