The SmartPlug shore-power cord and inlet have been improved since we last tested the system. Upgrades include an enhanced wire-restraint system that uses setscrews and a new mechanical-arm clamp on the connector.
- Stiletto 27: The Beachcat Grown Up
- Epoxy Fairing Compounds, Part One
- Spring Lines for Storm Preparedness
- A Smart, Easy Way to Rewire
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)