Searching for sunglasses that can view an LCD.
Has Practical Sailor reviewed sunglasses since the 2009 article? The feature wed really like to have is to be able to read our chartplotters screen without removing sunglasses. A review of that particular feature would be extremely helpful.
- A few weeks ago, I found myself in the desert at night and reflected upon how much the wide expanses of sand and rock...
- Subscribers Only — Two years ago, I replaced my incandescent stern light with a waterproof, sealed LED unit from OGM...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)