From the roster of recent new releases, Practical Sailor editors have compiled a list of books fit for summer reading, whether youre relaxing in the cockpit, hanging in a hammock, or parked on the beach. The list includes several how-to books, a cookbook, and travel narratives, along with new titles in historical fiction, high-seas thrillers, and adventure.
- Subscribers Only — June 2015 Full Issue PDF
- Subscribers Only — May 2015 Full Issue PDF
- Subscribers Only — April 2015 Full Issue PDF
- Subscribers Only — March 2015 Full Issue PDF
- Subscribers Only — February 2015 Full Issue PDF
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)