After teeth-chattering his way through some brutal winters sailing beach cats on Chesapeake Bayprotected only by a 3/16-inch neoprene suit that made the cold water safe, but not pleasantPractical Sailor tester Drew Frye decided to upgrade and invested in the Ocean Rodeo Soul dry suit in the fall of 2013, and his winters have been much better.
- Which MOB Lights Shine Bright?
- The Modern Classic Racer-Cruiser
- Sonar that Sees What’s Ahead
- Tall-step Syndrome
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)