The true test of marine gear is not whether it works when installed, but rather how it functions after years in the field. To that end, we have left samples of sewing materials and sewn test samples in the sun, wind, rain, and snow for two years, and have also sailed with sewn samples in service on our test boat.
The right roller-furling headsail is as beneficial to a sailor as a good zoom lens is to a photographer. But just...
- Stiletto 27: The Beachcat Grown Up
- Epoxy Fairing Compounds, Part One
- Spring Lines for Storm Preparedness
- A Smart, Easy Way to Rewire
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)