Garhauer Field Report
A few issues ago, you had a short article on deck hardware (blocks, traveler, cars, etc.) that included Garhauer, and you mentioned that the manufacturer offered individual parts and complete systems that allow conversion from on deck to cockpit adjustment of the car position. We recently installed the EZ adjustable genoa car system from Garhauer and are very pleased with the results. This equipment fits on existing traveler tracks, is easy to install, and performs as advertised.
- Subscribers Only — For this test, we rounded up six high-performance, U.S. Coast Guard certified Type III personal flotation devices...
- In the course of writing five books about accidents and survival at sea, Michael Tougias interviewed many survivors...
- Summers warm breezes and lazy weekends have arrived, so PS testers have put together a lineup of cool toys and...
- We got some heartbreaking news just before this issue was on its way to the printer: On May 9, British Olympic...
- When a storm packing gale-force winds with gusts to 115 knots and torrential rain left contributor Joe Minicks...
- Sailing west from the Turkish port of Marmaris, we reached across the Aegean Sea with its notorious meltemi wind...
- I recently purchased the cord, and as packaged on the plastic spool, the shore end of the new 25-foot EEL cord has a...
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)