Although Cuba is terra incognita for many Americans, it has been a popular destination for Canadian and European cruisers for more than a decade. Here, we look at some resources for cruisers planningor dreaming ofa cruise to Cuba.
- Hunter 30: Still the ‘Affordable Fantasy’
- Pencil-Thin Anchor Rode
- Through-bolting Fiberglass: An Inquiry into Failure Modes
- Sewn Splices Two-Year Followup
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)