Although Cuba is terra incognita for many Americans, it has been a popular destination for Canadian and European cruisers for more than a decade. Here, we look at some resources for cruisers planningor dreaming ofa cruise to Cuba.
- Anchor Shackles Round II
- Monitoring Your Marine Battery Bank
- Best Marine Toilet Papers
- Winch Grease Corrosion Tests
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)