Survival at Sea - Volume 1
When you abandon ship lives are at stake, so choosing the right life raft is literally a life and death decision. With Practical Sailor's Survival at Sea – Life Rafts, you will be better equipped to make the right choice.
With this new publication you’ll learn:
- Which feature an ex-naval officer ranked as a raft’s most important
- Which standards the major players are scrambling to meet
- Which brand is the ONLY raft allowed for extreme ISAF Category 0 races
- Which raft does not have reflective tape on the bottom
- Which zippers failed to operate properly
Also included is a 6-Man Life Raft Value Guide, which rated everything from weight to launch to floor, for 8 of the most popular life rafts sold today. The life raft evaluation conducted by Practical Sailor mirrored those done by the U.S. Coast Guard, and the results were telling.
So prepare yourself, and your crew, as best as possible for this emergency situation. Order your copy of this essential publication today.
SPECIAL OFFER! BUY 4 SURVIVAL AT SEA PUBLICATIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 3! YOU GET ONE FREE! CLICK HERE!
To download your ebook purchase "Click Here" to log in.
Don't know or forgot your password? "Click Here"
by Darrell Nicholson on April 12, 2017
Lest you think multi-billion-dollar chemical companies and their geeks in white lab coats have a lock on cleaning your boat, there are numerous homebrewed solutions that have the ability to bring back that new boat shine.
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)