Ditch Bags and Emergency Gear
Survival at Sea - Volume 2
As a sailor you know that being prepared for an emergency is vital. Your life raft comes with supplies, but are these sufficient? With Practical Sailor’s Ditch Bags and Emergency Gear, you’ll learn what your life raft might be lacking, and what you’ll need for a separate abandon-ship bag.
With this essential publication you’ll discover:
- How to determine the correct supply of drinking water
- Which is the only raft-kit to contain smoke canisters
- What vital piece of equipment all standardized packs failed to include
- Why an EPIRB is worth its weight in gold
- Which important items are most often overlooked (e.g., copy of your passport)
Also included is a special section on staying hydrated at sea. Sure, you have plenty of water and energy drinks on board, but there’s something even more effective (and it grows on trees!)
So order your copy of this important publication today, and ensure that you are fully equipped for even the most serious emergencies.
SPECIAL OFFER! BUY 4 SURVIVAL AT SEA PUBLICATIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 3! YOU GET ONE FREE! CLICK HERE!
To download your ebook purchase "Click Here" to log in.
Don't know or forgot your password? "Click Here"
by Darrell Nicholson on October 10, 2017
Weve had a lot of fun with toilets and sanitation systems in the last couple of years, and after last weekend, when I descended into the smelliest brokerage boat Id ever set foot on, I thought Id revisit some of our findings here.The good news is that a stinky head is curable. The better news is that it need not cost you an arm and a leg. Thats not to say a cure is cheapthis is a cruising boat were talking aboutbut in many cases, a change in maintenance habits and less than $20 can put you on the path to deep breathing again.
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)