Ditch Bags and Emergency Gear
Survival at Sea - Volume 2
As a sailor you know that being prepared for an emergency is vital. Your life raft comes with supplies, but are these sufficient? With Practical Sailor’s Ditch Bags and Emergency Gear, you’ll learn what your life raft might be lacking, and what you’ll need for a separate abandon-ship bag.
With this essential publication you’ll discover:
- How to determine the correct supply of drinking water
- Which is the only raft-kit to contain smoke canisters
- What vital piece of equipment all standardized packs failed to include
- Why an EPIRB is worth its weight in gold
- Which important items are most often overlooked (e.g., copy of your passport)
Also included is a special section on staying hydrated at sea. Sure, you have plenty of water and energy drinks on board, but there’s something even more effective (and it grows on trees!)
So order your copy of this important publication today, and ensure that you are fully equipped for even the most serious emergencies.
SPECIAL OFFER! BUY 4 SURVIVAL AT SEA PUBLICATIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 3! YOU GET ONE FREE! CLICK HERE!
To download your ebook purchase "Click Here" to log in.
Don't know or forgot your password? "Click Here"
by Darrell Nicholson on April 12, 2017
Lest you think multi-billion-dollar chemical companies and their geeks in white lab coats have a lock on cleaning your boat, there are numerous homebrewed solutions that have the ability to bring back that new boat shine.
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)