After several rounds of chemical testing for holding tanks, we have got this stink detection down to a science. Because the masking chemicals are more effective in in port-a-potty applications, there is only one true measure of effectiveness: whether the toilet still stinks after it is flushed.
- Download the Full October 2019 Issue PDF
- Carl Alberg’s Ageless Commander
- Gear of the Year Roundup
- Genoa Furler Refit: a Semi-DIY Project
- Chafe Protection for Fiber Rodes
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)