A few years ago, Custom Marine Canvas made a cover for my nav-pod. It protects the electronic chart and some electrical controls. At the same time, it enables crew members to be able to use the grab rails around the binnacle. This was the first time this shop had made such a cover. Favorably impressed by the good work on the nav-pod cover, last fall I asked if they made winter covers. The answer was yes.
- Multihull Special Report
- DIY Fairing and Filling
- Descaling Solutions for Boats
- Folding Cart Does Yeoman’s Duty
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)