The pygmy sperm whale rolled and flapped its tail as it struggled at the swash line. It was about the size of a big porpoise, clearly weakened by the ordeal. Police had cordoned off the beach and were waiting for a wildlife expert to arrive.
- Download the Full September 2019 Issue PDF
- Rethinking the MOB Recovery
- Tips to Preventing a Crew Overboard Incident
- Anchor Rodes for Smaller Sailboats
- Bottomless Lockers Be Gone
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)