Its getting to be that time of year, when many skippers haul out or head south. Fall also heralds the beginning of boat show season. Here are some PS articles from the online archives that are suited for the season.
- Download the Full December 2019 Issue PDF
- Gasoline Additives in the E-15 Era
- Plastic Tank Report
- Liveaboard Sailor’s Laundry Hacks
- Winter Maintenance
Which of the following best describes your approach to bottom paint?
- I choose my own paint, but I let a professional apply (521 votes)
- I let a professional apply the paint that he (or boatyard) recommends. (329 votes)
- I choose my own paint and I apply it. (1639 votes)
- I apply paint that a local professional or boatyard recommends. (254 votes)