The Mildew-Free Boat, Volume 1
What do you get when you bring together some moisture, little ventilation, minimal light along with materials like wood, vinyl, carpet, canvas or paper? You guessed it . . . mildew. And, of course, your boat is the perfect combination of all these elements.
With proper care and the right products as well as tips on the best ways to minimize moisture and maximize light and airflow, you can keep your boat free of mold and mildew. And your source for this information? Practical Sailors The Mildew-Free Boat, Volume One: Cleaning and Protecting Fabrics and Plastics.
Preventive measures are your most effective tools in keeping your boat clean and odor-free. In Practical Sailors ebook, you’ll learn:
- Why regular housecleaning efforts go a long way in winning the battle against mildew.
- The dehumidifying tools and products that work best at the dock and on the water.
- Which battery and solar-powered fans keep air moving best.
- How to clean and stow your sails so they not only stay clean but also don’t deteriorate
- Which mildew preventer spray not only worked best but was also the least expensive.
- The role water repellents play in keeping your canvas covers clean.
- And more!
But it doesn’t take much for your prevention efforts to fall short. And when mold and mildew does appear, you must act fast to stop its growth. The Mildew-Free Boat, Volume One: Cleaning and Protecting Fabrics and Plastics shows you:
- The results of our cleaning product tests with evaluations of effectiveness, ease of use, cautions, and price per ounce.
- The ways to clean and restore stained clear-vinyl windows.
- Both the specialty products and common household cleaners for your sails.
- Ways to combat mildew odors
- And more!
Practical Sailors The Mildew-Free Boat, Volume One: Cleaning and Protecting Fabrics and Plastics is your guide to a clean looking and smelling boat. Don’t give up and assume mold and mildew are an inevitable part of boating. Getting and keeping your boat ship-shape is within reach. Purchase and download your copy now!
*Please note: This is a downloadable E-book.